Without telling him?

so i guy i used to date has suddenly with no explination dropped all intrest and contact with me. Sins im now (saadly) used to this i preatty mutch dropped this matter quite quickly and im not going to chase after him eithere, which is something that i know he expects me to do. I have a feeling that he will be on contact with me within a few days and im not going to bother texting him back or answearing the phone when he calls. which is the best way to let him know that he's preatty mutch blown his chance with me without me telling him it directly?

*So a guy i used to date has suddenly with no explination dropped all intrest and contact with me.
*trying to

What Guys Said 1

• Alright.
    Step 1: Learn da English language.
    Step 2: Just tell him

• lmao how did you even understand what she was trying to say... xD i dropped after the first line

• i actually didn't notice until now what the hell happend to the text. when i reread it before submitting it, it did not look like this.

• but thanks for being a bunch of cunts about it tho.

What Girls Said 0