Do guys like getting regular sexy pictures?

I've been messaging a guy I met online for about 4 months now. We're getting on really well and are due to meet up in the next week or so. We have exchanged pictures quite a bit. Mines have ranged from underwear to nude (not including my face of course). I send them quite regularly because he says he really likes them. He used to always compliment them but now he doesn't really make much comment about them. Have I sent too many? Do guys not like loads of pictures?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I love getting pics in general 😍 He may be bored. I kind of doubt that, but it's possible. I don't see myself being bored of pics of a girl I like.

1|0
    0|0
    • Should I ask him if he's bored of them?

• I think that's a good idea. Instead I would ask something like "what do you think about [whatever you call those pictures] that I sent you?"

• Thanks 😄 I just don't want to annoy him with them lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have to send any especially not even in a relationship with this guy he's probably thinking yep another one probably sending them to everyone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• We like them on occasion but so many at once but it's nice every so often

1|0
    0|0
  • ... not really.

1|0
    0|0
    • You don't like getting pictures?

• If I didn't ask my girlfriend for them (which I most likely won't), no I don't. They're just pictures, they are of no good to me.

• I see your point. Sometimes he asks and sometimes I just send him a surprise one. He said he likes them so I thought why not? Lol

• Of course.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!