How long should be between the first date and the second date?

How much time should there be between the first date and the second date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would put it between a week and a month. One week is not too soon, and one month is not too late.

What Girls Said 2

• there's no set time limit. If you hit it off then arrange something fairly soon - it's nice to meet up during the day for a walk or a coffee not just evening times for meals & movies.

• Kafana göre takıl bro

What Guys Said 3

• I would a at least a couple of nights. Nothing wrong with talking right away, but I would not plan anything for a few days or so because I do not want to appear needy, clingy or stalky.

• it sucks I know but you should wait the amount of time needed for her to start wondering when will you call. I mean it's the old game if you called early you will sound desperate and if you wait too much it willl be too late so I would say wait like three days or something before asking here out again. Ans constant chatting won't hurt your cause

• 5 to 6 days.