Is this normal in a relationship?

Okay so I've liked this guy for several months and we've been in a relationship for almost two weeks but I don't know I feel weird now, like sometimes I'll feel as if i like him a lot through text but then other times it's like I don't like him at all, my friends all get bad vibes from him and I don't like some of the stuff he does, he has ran away, done acid, smokes, he smokes everyday and I can smell the cigarette on my hand after holding hands with him , I told him I don't like that stuff, but Idek he's being the perfect boyfriend caring and everything but it's just different now that I'm in a relationship and he wants to take me out on a date but I just don't want to go , I don't know if I'm scared or if I just like the idea of him or what, the whole situation makes me stressed , and I panicked the other day in front of him like its so much pressure but he's being perfect and I don't want to hurt him because I do care. Also he told me he loved me through phone but I didn't say it back because it's way too soon it's like he's moving fast like he already has brought me gifts, wrote notes and the first day he was kissing me everywhere as if we've dated for months I don't know what to do please help?

What Guys Said 1

• I see nothing but red flags. If he gives all your friends a bad vibe, there is a reason. Plus, you should trust your intuition. He sounds very sketchy to me, and I say you should put a stop to it before it gets worse.

I wish I could be a little more positive, but it sounds like you really need to leave him and move on.

What Girls Said 0