Girls, Would this be a Turn- off for you personally?

You find a Random guy " Hot looking " in public. Eventually you catch him downright staring at you , without a smile.

Would you find him creepy and avoid eye-contact even though you found him " Hot" looking.

• Yes, I would definitely find him creepy and avoid eye-contact, even though he is Hot- looking.
    30% (7)
  • No, I won't find him creepy even though is down-right staring at me and is Hot-looking.
    35% (8)
  • I would find any guy creepy and avoid eye- contact if he down-right stares at me. ( Whether he is Hot or not).
    35% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably assume that he just zoned out... I do that pretty often ahah

• Thanks :) Why is it that girls l often say that random guys who stare are creepy?

• it's good to know you don't put your mind on their same level of thinking ... Bravo young lady ;)

• Aha thanks ya xD

What Girls Said 5

• I'd probably stare back. Be like

http://memestorage.com/_nw/75/30311074.jpg

• I don't know. I don't giggle at random people.

• good girl... keep it up :))

• Hot or nah, he could be dangerous.
    After all, he's just that attractive guy down the street.
    You don't know what his personality is...

*suspense sound effect*

• Either as a friendly or civil way... it's not like I instantly fell for his charisma.

• so you only like him as a friend, when you giggle at eye contact?

• I'd smile at him in reponse to see if he's out from space, haha, but no, he's not a creep. To any guy, really. Doesn't have to be "hot". I'm an eye contact sort of person. :) :P

• I don't care either way, and his attractiveness does not change anything either.

• Because these guys aren't considered "hot". A hot guy who stares is "confident", an ugly guy who does it is "creepy". Sometimes I wish I was male so I wouldn't have to put up with being associated with these girls, lmao.

• haha ;) But if the "Hot guy" stares confidently without smiling , would it be considered creepy?

• I'd probably make a bit of eye contact back, if I thought he was attractive. Staring isn't that creepy if it's in moderation.

• Thanks : D Why is it that girls l often say that random guys who stare are creepy?

• Thanks :D