Who would you rather date?

Who is most attractive to you as far as career wise? Who sounds most interesting and who would you rather date?

• Business Man. Suites.. Driving Luxury cars.. makes great money
  • Firefighter.. All that is Man
  • Police Officer.. Ruggedly tough.. Always has a war story to tell
  • Engineer.. Tech savvy. Very smart
  • Investor.. invested in stocks/bonds.. Doesn't really have to "work" for money. Money works for him
  • Pilot.. Travels the world and has amazing technical skills making great money.
  • Military.. Disciplined.. Badass. Knows how to handle a gun better than anyone you know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Firefighters usually have good morals.

Businessmen... Many of them are greedy and would do ANYTHING to get more profits. Would not want a guy like that to teach my kids about life.
    Police officer... My second choice. There are sadly too many corrupt ones
    Engineer... Most are too nerdy for me.
    Investor... Same reasons as businessmen. I don't respect those kinds of people.
    Pilot... Pretty damn attractive, but they are often players, i've heard. Has at least one lazy in every country. Not to mention all the female flight attendants, man...
    Military... Hot. But @genericname85 was in the military some years ago and he told me most military guys are dumb? Maybe he can she's more light on this.

• well i mean what i´ve experienced wasn´t representative of the whole military XD but yeah i kind of though that was the case at least where i was.

• I was 2nd lar marine corps. Most are dumb as shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• I choose engineer out of those. I love tech savvy nerds. They make me happy and want to learn more.

• Oh honey, you would love me.

• @9mfeo and here I thought STEM jobs were in high demand.. haha

• I feel like I just set you two up. Thank me later.

What Girls Said 29

• I'm not into aggressive personality traits, so police or military guys usually don't get along with me. Business men and investors bore me most of the time, I'm not into fancy cars, dinners, or clothes. A pilot would be cool, but an engineer is probably a better fit considering my personality and field.

• As someone also in the criminal justice field I'm inclined to vote police officer. Their stories are awesome and the way they tell them is hilarious.

• None of these. I prefer an academician. A researcher or a scientist.

Business man could be shallow with all that money and perhaps can't offer too much in an intellectual conversation.

Fire fighter and police officers are sexy. But don't make all that much money and again perhaps can't offer too much in an intellectual conversation.

Engineers can be a bit polarised in their approach. Too square.

A pilot is away way too much. Again I would second guess the intelligence...

I am against war, so no to military.

Investor might actually work, provided they are not shallow with all that exposure to money.

These opinions are based on the stereotypes. Of course real men of these profession could be very different.

• Boring boring all too boring for me! I wanna find someone who's always on the go. Who doesn't have a 9-5, who's schedule isn't regular and doesn't have to handle serious stuff. And it also has to be someone who's working with art or music or photography, because considering my field, I've found that those artists are the best kinda dudes for me, just because of how weird and wacky they are, and how they think outside the box and don't have to adhere to rules to the point where it controls their life. Like I know this guy that's a DJ, and even though he isn't famous or anything, it's just great to be around him and listen to him talk about making music, and I always find myself wishing he'l make it big and be the next Deadmaus or David Guetta, mixing it up in a Miami or LA nightclub one day, and doing the same thing in Milan or Ibiza the next!

• Lol sadly most of the people you are attracted that refuse to adhere to the system will never have a suitable income.

• Meh, that's okay with me. Money isn't everything, so I'm not worried 100% about income. And depending on how popular and successful you are, your income has the potential to be MORE than suitable. Plus won't it be such a story to recount, the tale of how you went from rags to riches? or rags to riches and fell from grace and now you're back to rags? Or when you were at rags and never made it out of those rags? It's the artist in me, but either way we live, it'd be another story to tell and another facet of life to experience. None of the choices in the poll above are attractive to me. But then again, I've never been one for monotonous things like that anyways. I'd probably lose my mind doing any of those occupations, regardless of how much money is or isn't made. To me, it's kinda silly to worry so much about what makes a suitable man just because he doesn't make much.

• I'm an engineer and so I need someone able to keep up with me on the technical end. Tend to prefer pure scientists though.

• The business men I've met so far were smarter than the engineers I've met so far lol 😂

I'd choose doctor tbh

• Lol can I just say that the business men I've met were all much smarter than any engineers I've met so far? 😂

• Sounds unlikely.

• Well it actually isn't, and trust me, I've met a lot of business people and some engineers, too thanks to my parents 😂

• A hot doctor :S Where is this option?
    Anyways, out of the list I chose "Engineer.. Tech savvy. Very smart"

• Fire fighter or engineer :D I can't decide

• I voted B by accident. Meant to vote C. I wouldn't mind a firefighter, but my first choice would be the engineer.

• Firefighter. :)

• Military or fire fighter, can't decide haha I'm in the cadets and can handle a gun so I'm probably going to go for the military guy ahaha

• Military.
    Navy.

- it just is...

• Surprised your late twenties most women your age are more money driven. My Marine Corps status hasn't really given me any kudos points as I reach my mid twenties. Most girls could give a fck about it. I also live in Orange County, CA so that could be it. People are more superficial here.

• Absolutely.

• Sadly, it is what it is...

• Engineer sounds cool👌😎

• there is no biologist haha but ummm I really respect firefighters as well, though I would be scared every time he risks his life

• Business. I don't like violence with guns plus theirs risk of PTSD... No narks lol

• Neither. A fine teacher with a caring side would suit me more.

• Where the fuck are the clowns?
    Bias fucking poll

• I'd prefer an engineer, definitely.

• Military :P

• businessman with a badass past and a luxurious lifestyle, my boy♡♡♡

• DEPENDS ON THE FACE

• Business man.
    Suites
    It's all.

• Engineer is most appealing

• Police officer I love what they do and I need some one to punish me when iI brake the rules 😜

• I like smart guys or "nerds" they're adorable

• Out of this list, I voted for Engineer. I do like an intelligent man... I just hope he has a good sense of humor. A military guy or firefighter is also good, to me (from my dating experience).

• Business man because I plan on going into business. We'll have something in common.

• Business man. Just because of the suits. I'm fine with anything accept military.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't fuck with police under any circumstances. If you're a cop, I don't even want to know you. So C is off the board automatically.

I'll take the investor, because at the end of the day, I just want to have a lot of money. Fuck it, I'll stay home and chill if she's making bank, haha.

• Engineer

The business woman would be really busy if she was rich. Where'd the quality time be...

And a lot of those professions are life threatening. I don't want to be scared on the inside, fearing for my SO's life when she's heading out

• I would like a Businesswoman. Badass, smart, strong... plus, women in business suits are damn sexy.

• I'd be fine with a woman having any career as long as it makes her happy.

• Why can't the business man be ruggedly tough?

• A strippah dat can run to da Choppahhh 👈🏼👉🏼

• I'm really surprised that engineers are getting top pick.

• artist for fucks sake add it

• the one who has more money... girls love money. they got bills to pay.

• Whatever makes her the most happy

• 32% for engineers... yeah nice joke 😂