What does he mean when he says he wouldn't last a second if he tied me up?

Okay so my boyfriend said this to me in a conversation, but I dont know what he means by "I wouldn't last a second", help, what does he mean?

HIm: Well I've fantasized about tying you up
Me: That is so fucking hot
Him: Omg you know i wouldn't last a second?
Me: what do you mean?
Him: Nvm haha

(tying up as in sexually btw)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd assume he meant he'd blow immediately

• take it from someone who has watched that kind of stuff since age 13, it's not healthy

What Guys Said 7

• It means that he is so turned on by the idea of bondage with you that he would cum well before he was ready to.

• In the most crass terms possible:

He'd likely nut long before he could come close to getting you off, due to the nature of the experience.

• It means that he finds the scenario so arousing that he would not be able to enjoy it for very long before feeling the urge to orgasm, or ejaculate.
    Hope i've helped.

• Guess it means he would orgasm really fast. In less than a second because that was his fantasy to tie you up

• He means he is so turned on by the thought that he would be a little premature

• He would come.. and eat salad

• He would cum his pants

What Girls Said 2

• Ooh! It means he would immediately ravage your body and probably orgasm immediately too. sounds hot. :).

• He would find tying you up so hot that he'd orgasm much faster.