Girls, I have a history of dating jerks. It's always the initial confident approach that gets me. Can you relate to this?

I'm an attractive person, and it always gets me when a tall, built, confident guy approaches me. I met one and we went on a few dates. We started making out and then he pushed my shirt up and my stomach was exposed. He pulled my shirt off and started rubbing my arms and stomach and I gave in. He did call the day after but only time will tell how he'll be.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm, if he's as sexy as you say, then he's probably used to getting what he wants when he wants it, and yes, that can make them egotistical jerks. Good luck with that! Try holding back some restraint for the next time, it'll drive him mad... Hahahahaha

• He tried to lift my shirt so my stomach was exposed and I pulled back. He made advances on me a few times and I didn't give in and he told me not to be a tease and make him jump through hoops. Did your guy ever tell you that?

• Nah, but I jump through hoops alright

• what kind of hoops? Like if you ask him to do something for you, telling you to take your shirt off and he'll think about it?