28 yr old guy is with a 21 year old girl only for sex, what are your thoughts?

Guys, why do guys do it? why when a guy does it, its ok but when a girl does it, she's a slut?

Girls, would you marry a guy like that (personallity wise, he's great, a heart of gold).

*I know he's with her only for sex bc I over heard him say "she's not my gf" and "we're talking until she gives up".

oh honey, he's not dating me.
lol. it was meant to be a reply ^ ^ ^

Most Helpful Guy

• He won't marry you. If you want that, break it off with him.

• he's not dating me

• Many guys aren't looking for marriage; they just want to hang out with women to satisfy their one need: sex. A lot of men are starting to realize there are no benefits with marriage for a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely not marry him, obviously he's only concerned with what he gets out of it.

What Guys Said 5

• My definition of a male wbore. Animals like this dont deserve women as all they think of is themselves. And think women are toys they can play with and dump as they please. They dont really care for womens feelings. I despise such Animals

• Double standards.
    If standards are good, then double standards must be twice as good.

• I wish girls would stop thinking that they are sluts for wanting sex. The worst part is that girls keep going for the guys that are slut-shaming them. When will girls choose me? When will it be my turn to have fun? Oh well. I guess I will die dreaming. If any girls are interested in my existence, you can find me in League of Legends. My name is Lord 0. I play 24/7 since I'm not worthy enough for girls. Just add me. Otherwise, peace. Have fun in your journey of life and existence.

• When girls do it, they're sluts, because it's easier for girls to get laid.

Not saying I agree with this stigma, I'm simply explaining it. Girls can get laid and get a date much, much more easily than guys.

• don't care there both whores

What Girls Said 0