Girls, all I seem to do is hurt you. Listen to my vent?

I don't know how I'm going to explain it but ever since I've started dating all I've been doing is making stupid mistakes and fucking up the emotions of the girls date. I like to think I'm a good guy but my past experience with dating says otherwise. I'm not making excuses for myself, everything that has happened is my fault and my fault alone. Whenever I get with a girl I always end up breaking hearts somehow with my complete lack of responsibility. I'm not proud of this at all. Often times I feel as if I simply can't be trusted with dating because I end up doing something completely idiotic. I hate myself for it. I think i might give up on dating for awhile because I can't seem to learn from my errors. I don't want to be this way. I hate being this way. In my attempt to make the girl I'm with happy I fuck up and damage her even more.

2

What Girls Said 2

• Ok. You seem to have some maturing to do.

• Your gonna have to learn from your mistake. You already realize you have a problem, addressing it is one thing. Now, are you going to do something about it? You could change, you could try approaching situations completely different than you normally do. If you care about her, you'll figure out how to make things better. Change isn't always bad, for all you know its what you need.