What races/ethnicities are you most likely and least likely to date?

For me, least likely is middle eastern/arabic and south east Asians. Most likely probably white and black.

Updates:
I'm white

0|0
8|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Asian girls are my general preference, i'm not really less likely to date anyone i've found people from every race attractive the only thing making it 'less likely' would be geography.

0|1
    0|0
    • LMAO GOT ME DYING

• Show All
    • Slightly off topic, but do people in Ireland use the word "asian" like English people do or like americans? I've always wondered that

• I didn't know there was a difference between how English or Americans used the term... I thought that people generally use it incorrectly which is why I used it the way I have.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't carry racial and ethnic dating biases because personally, that would feel exceedingly foolish, idiotic, an superficial in a way that makes my soul feel ugly. That's just me. It doesn't feel right or fair automatically dismissing and discrediting random strangers from whatever potential they could have simply because "they were born with the wrong genetics". I also couldn't stop feeling stupid and silly for doing that considering the decline in good men, why make the search even harder on myself?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I have no racial preferences when it comes to dating. For me, attraction is individual, and not racial.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care. To me it comes down to how we connect as individuals. I've been attracted to girls all across the spectrum of humanity.

2|0
    0|0
    • The girl I'm talking to right now is white though mostly because the majority of women at my college are white.

• i would date any girl regardless of her ethnicity. however, i have a major thing for 3 types of girls.

in order, they are

1) - Red heads/gingers with freckles
    2) - japanese women
    3) - athletic black girls

again though, i wouldn't turn a girl down just because she isn't one of those 3. there are very attractive women all over the world

1|0
    0|0
  • I've dated white girls but I suppose my preference is brown, whether that's a girl that tans or Latina or Arab.

1|0
    0|0
  • Least likely... I don't know... love is unpredictable

Most likely... I don't know, there is beauty in every country
    this question is too hard for me :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Least Likely: None

Most Likely: Mixed

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont judge based on trivial nonsense, only actual looks and personality. Blacl/asian/white, can be hot and ugly. Case by case is the best way to look at it

2|0
    0|0
  • More likely: Black, because I'm black.
    Least likely: Asian/Indian. Not many of them seem to take any interest in black guys from my experience *shrugs*.
    But just to clear things up, I don't have a racial preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • White/Caucasian/latin

0|0
    0|0
  • Least likely: None.

Most likely: White, and Hispanic.

I am Asian American, and this is my answer to your question so.

1|0
    0|0
  • my most likely are white, Hispanic and Asian. least likely are probably black and Arabic. am i the only one who feels like Donald Trump answering this question? hahaha

1|0
    0|0
    • why not arab? u know many arabs are white?

• Show All
    • @imanf7 yeah but i live in eastern Canada, all the ones i have met are not appealing to me :/ maybe that could change :P who knows :) im sure there are many wonderful arabs out there. i know i like the eyebrow game some arab woman have :P not sure why but it strikes me sexy hahaha

• HAHA
      good luck man :p

• Most likely would be my own race (white) but I think that's because I live in a predominantly white area. I would have no problem dating other races though. There is no particular race that I'm "least" likely to date.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are middle eastern people considered a race I mean we r considered Caucasian

0|0
    0|0
  • Arab girls are least likely, can't have my wife hairier than me, no thanks jeff. Least likely are middle eastern/arab, from all the Arab Americans I know, they tell me they have the worst attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • You want to date muslism?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Least likely for me had always been white. I find that many white men are not family oriented in the way I'd prefer. However, love is unpredictable and I've fallen for a white guy 😂 I'm teaching him about family and stuff, so hopefully one day he'll be the kind of person I'd want in my family.

Before him, the most likely were latino (black or indigenous), Black, Arab, or SE Asian.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm most likely to date someone moderately Muslim (any race... but most likely South Asian or Middle Eastern. Possibly Eastern European or Central Asian)

1|0
    0|0
  • Most Likely: Middle Eastern/ Mediterranean/ Arabian
    Least Likely: Umm I don't know, maybe South Asian (besides Pakistanis).

1|0
    0|0
  • Least likely would be white men
    Most likely Hispanic men or Asian men
    I have my own specific reasons for this but of course if I happened to really like a white guy then I would be okay with trying out a relationship with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • most likely: east Asian
    least likely: everyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Least likely: White. Most likely: Latino.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely white and least likely everyone else. I only date white guys.

0|0
    0|0