Im 23 and still a virgin?

this guy i liked didn't believe it and kept calling me a ''slut'' who has diseases. he was very mistrusting but i pushed him away because i dont trust anyone with my body or my heart. he was the first guy i kissed and got intimate with, he basically ''dumped'' me for mistrust. i am hurt by this...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I guess you'll choose better next time.

Most Helpful Girl

• what an **** , good thing you get rid of him
    do you really still want that ass***** ?
    an other good thiing you didn't give him ur virginity
    and there is no big deal about being a virgin

What Guys Said 4

• The guy sounds like an asshole. You are better off without him.

• ? Are you sure that you don't trust anyone with your body and heart? Or did you mean that you Need Time To Fall In Love?

• I am a virgin too and I can relate but don't feel bad, that piece of shit didn't deserve a girl like you. You'll find someone way better who respects you and treats you like a lady.

• he kept saying you are a girl with diseases , you are not a virgin because you hang out with guys,

• He is the one with a disease, a mental disease, not you.

• He sounds like some conservative idiot person. Keep him away.

What Girls Said 1

• Wtf? Good for you for dumping him! There's nothin wrong with you for being a virgin at 23. Think of all the people who wait until marriage like me and my boyfriend for example. Would you want to waste it on a guy who you might break up with anyway?