Should I or would it be strange?

This girl and I are friends. I'm just trying to figure out a way to ask her out because I'm not sure if she want to date or not. My the other day she wanted her dad to get her a energy drink and then jokingly told me to. Any way I got a monster for her and thought about going to her work and seeing her and giving it to her? Is that a good idea?
She didn't say what energy drink she likes. Is monster ok?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• First off, do not see her at work for the sole purpose of asking her out. That tends to make people uncomfortable as you wind up putting them on the spot. You are her friend, remember?

So as a friend, talk with her face to face. Tell her your feelings as honestly and as truthfully as you can. No "game" is required, you already occupy some position in her mind. Now is the time to see where her head's at, to see if there's anything there.

You do this right and she rejects you, you can still remain friends. You do this wrong and she rejects you, she will likely feel uncomfortable around you and seek to keep space between you both.

So be honest and be blunt, will no room for doubt or misinterpretation, and just *talk*.

Good luck!

• Thanks for the advice