Anybody know some free or affordable dating websites?

I may consider doing the dating website thing in the future. I'm not having much luck as it seems like everybody my age is in some type of relationship, even guys that I used to meet on campus, they all had girlfriends 😑. At the moment, I want to sustain a career so the dating website thing would be something I'll feel more comfortable doing in a few months. Anybody know some free or very affordable ones? I really don't want to commit to anything more than $9.99 per month. Even my gym membership is $10 a month. Also some sites that are trusted with a good reputation. I'm not sure I really trust Okcupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• OKCupid is rather feature rich for its free version.

Also, Tinder is starting to evolve into an actual dating website, it isn't ONLY used as a hookup place. Just say in your profile that you're not looking for a hookup. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Plenty of Fish and OKCupid are the only good ones. The rest are either for hook-ups or you have to pay money for pointless in-app currency. 😂

• ... I can only think of OkCupid.

• Pof. com it's pretty good

• plentyoffish. com is the only other one I know that or tinder lol good luck :)

• gag...

lol, pof

What Girls Said 0