Your favorite celebrity of the opposite sex is head over heels with you. Would you break-up with your current boyfriend/girlfriend for him/her?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Hell no! Ain't nobody gonna come between me and my lover. ❤

• Keanu, can we set up a threesome?

• I don't really have crushes on anyone. It's difficult for me to have a crush on or like someone without knowing their personality first and I don't know any celebrities personally.

Plus I would never leave my boyfriend for anyone else, I don't really care who they are.

• I may admire and flirt with my favorite celeb. But I'll always remain loyal to my current boyfriend. I don't know the real personality of my fav celeb, i only know him/her based on how the media potray him/her to be. I know my boyfriend for 2 years. The connection is strong with him and I don't think I'll ever find that in anyone else.

• No I mean I would be flattered but that's my Boi my ride or die not easily persuaded

• Nope, because by Thursday he would probably drop me anyhow.

• Yes but only if I already knew him as a person and actually thought he was a better fit for me than my current boyfriend. There would be no reason to stay with anyone if you knew you'd be happier with someone else. That's not fair.

• No way not even a chance.

• No way! Jared Leto may be gorgeous but I don't love him. I love my man and everything about him.

• Yeah if I wasn't into him or he was shitty.

• Nope.
    I wouldn't date the celebrity I like.

• im single so wouldt need to lol

• I am a serial dater so wouldn't ever change anything.

• No because you like then for what you see in the media. They might be different in real life..

• No don't want the attention that comes with dating a celeb.

• I don't have a boyfriend I'm single 😊

• This would be a win-win situation for me because I'm single.

What Guys Said 14

• Well given that my fav celebrity was 19 the year I was born I'm not sure if that would be a bit too much of an age difference... and it's not like she's rolling in wealth or anything.

... That said she has an amazing voice, seemingly a great personality, and has some friends I would downright kill to spend some time with.

Do I have to find a SO in order to ditch them or can I just leap into her arms now? :p

• is she a 90s artist i suppose?

• Oopse, she was actually 25. Lol.

Sophie Aldred. She was a totally kick ass, and rather pretty Doctor Who compaion from 87-89. And has since done a lot of radio plays and audio work.
      Yeo my first and most enduring celeb crush was on a character who travelled time and space habbitually carrying a backpack full of high explosives and was pretty good with a baseball bat. I am geek.
      www.bbc.co.uk/.../...2d7d091e82abfae982f4721f8.jpg

• Nah, I wouldn't even be phased. I'm loyal because I want to be, not just because I think I should be. In addition to that, while I do have a couple favorites, celebrities aren't appealing to me.

• I agree. It wouldn't even be something I would consider. There are no doubts in my mind about who I want to be with.

• That's a tough question. If you love your bf/gf a lot you shouldn't break up, but not all relationships end in sucess, and if a star wants to date you that's a pretty rare opportunity. However that doesn't mean it is guaranteed to be true love then you are involved with paparazzi photographing your relationship.

• Haha I don't have boyfriend so for the moment it could potentially make me happy :D
    But I would never dump my girl for no-matter-who, no way :o
    When I love someone, I love her - unconditionally :D

• I have no girl so Yes I will date Jessica Alba if she was single

• Yes I would break up with my imaginary girlfriend... Hehehe... 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am getting a real girlfriend and she is a candy doll

• Nah
    I'd be able to see my current more often
    While miss celebrity is busy traveling, so no thank you.
    Only if I were a celebrity too

• But if I were a celebrity With a girlfriend, then nope I'm staying with the current

• No I would not.

• I'm not in a serious relationship so I can break up. However if I love my partner no celebrity can break us up

• Yes because I'm currently single.

• I'm single but even if that wasn't the case I would hope I had enough respect for the woman in my life to not go off like that. Besides, I would imagine a lot of celebs have stinking personalities.

• I don't like the spotlight and prefer normal people so a big NO

• Why would I be attracted to someone I'd never expect to meet?

• For the women I want to be with HELL NO but just a fling probably