Should I continue to date my boyfriend or no?

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a year now. We get along extremely well and have a lot of similar interests, and we've been living together for about a month and it's going very well. However, in May he cheated on me with another girl and that has caused me to trust him a lot less. Also, I have a much better and higher paying job than him, and I keep encouraging him to get a better job but he doesn't seem to be making any effort. He also talks about how he wants to marry me but I (secretly) will not marry him unless he gets a higher paying job.

Do you think this relationship is worth continuing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't you want to marry him? Anyway, if you can't trust him, then why stay in the relationship? You should just move out and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not the happiest you could be then it's not worth it, you shouldn't be having to second guess his trust, you lie to yourself saying it can go back to the way it was before he cheated but it won't, it may eat you alive! (personal experience), so if you're not the happiest then be selfish and do things for you! You have so much more potential to be happier

What Guys Said 4

• If he cheated on you then what is going to stop him from doing it again. Trust In a relationship is one of the most important thing; and finances is another important thing. So I'm my opinion I think it would better for you to get a way from him. He sounds to immature to be in a relationship right now

• Had he not cheated on you, I would've said to keep the relationship going.

• Nope... but don't stop trying.

• Shake it off.

What Girls Said 0