Would you let your man go to the strip? men answer to please ! ? help?

my boyfriend asked me on my thoughts of a strip club i said i didn't like it because i feel like thats something you do when your single and to make him understand why i dint i said how would you feel if i went with my girlfriends to a strip club and their was a naked guy right in front of me. he said he wouldn't mind it as long as i wasn't doing anything with them.
do you think i should let him and does he have a point? or maybe im too old school that i feel like doing stuff like that in a relationship is wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, no way. I say it's fair to say he has asked permission to cheat on you. Just because he has low standards and doesn't expect fidelity doesn't mean you need to bend for him. In short, game over. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I just can't imagine asking my girlfriend if she minded me staring at naked women. Actually, I can imagine it, and it would end in a hospital bed.

• When i go (and yes I'm single) I sometimes forget that I AM single and that I'm going for the wrong reason (if you catch my drift)

I met a guy there once, he said that when he tells his girl that he's going, she makes him sleep on the couch that night. He still goes though, why should she control his life? Right? Besides, y'all have bachelor and bachlorette parties with strippers, how is it any different?

You should read the book "The Beaver Show" to understand a little more about the stripper life

Don't be so judgmental. They're just girls, like any other girl, who just happens to work in that type of life

• @Dave20152 no need to argue guys lmao. you guys both helped me understand on both sides lmao

• thank you:)

What Guys Said 5

• You're not old school. This world doesn't have the loyalty it used to have for relationships.

Friendships, Relationships and Companionships are precious things. Not to be undertaken lightly... There's a responsibility one should have to their girlfriend or boyfriend, to be loyal and trustworthy.

I'm barely an adult... If that's old-school thinking, then this world thinks like 13 year olds. Because they're just hitting puberty but are obviously not thinking straight still. ;)

• your so right thank you for your comment makes me feel a little better

• My Girlfriends never stopped me if I ever went - granted it was very occasional like not even once a year and I was trustworthy as well- but nevertheless they were all awesome about it as long as there was no private dances/touching

If he's just going with his buddies to have a drink and chillax and you can trust him, let him go

• i never want to go to a strip club. it's very seedy in my opinion.

• I do consider it an infraction on his part, but only a minor one. If my girlfriend went to see male strippers I would be mildly annoyed, but it is not grounds for divorce.

• Don't really have interest in all honesty

What Girls Said 7

• man... i would certainly hope he wouldn't find the appeal in that stuff. i dunno i mean if I'm with a man, i wouldn't want to see any others naked. id just like to hope he feels the same.

• Lol, no I won't.

I am not comfortable with strip clubs.

• I think you should stick with your gut on this one even if he isn't doing anything wrong there may be one time that he gets drunk or something and does

• I might not care but I would probably go with him because I like hot half naked to fully naked women also.

• Lol, he can dream about it.

• I told my boyfriend I didn't care if he went to the strip club but he told me he's never been in one and he doesn't want to

• Thats amazing because its worth so much more when he's making the choice on his own rather than a girl having to force him - 'Lay down the law'

Sounds like a good guy

• Thats really awesome

These are the types of relationships that are healthy and last for years to come. When you know what you have in front of you and you choose to keep each other happy instead of forcing each other to make you happy.

A relationship is always about keeping your individuality and then combining the two to make something amazing.

Sounds super.. good luck with him! Hope it all works out

• Thank you! Yeah it's my first relationship but I've watched a lot of what wasn't working for my friends and he told me what didn't work with his ex and him and I realized what I wouldn't want and I think we are doing a pretty good job! I think we'll last I hope so atleast!

• The 'let" in your question is seriously disturbing.