Guys, Do most guys like this type of girl?

Do guys like girls who are very polite, humble, funny, always rooting for you, there for you, always positive and bright, knows how to have a good time, and gets along amazingly with their family? Are they girlfriend-potential or perhaps more?

Wow, this is amazing... I didn't really think that, first, this would get a lot of responses (POSTIVE ones!), and also in first place, that most guys would definitely go for this kind of girl (I am this girl and so is my other best girl friend) so this is just great. Thank you so much to all who contributed their time to comment because you just made me happy. You guys are great and I do wish you all run into a great girl like that, you're all worth it. Have faith, guys. WE EXIST! :)

7

Most Helpful Guy

• That's wife material right there. Of course id date a girl like that, tough to find though.

What Guys Said 6

• Oh my gosh yes 😭❤️ Where can I find one of those? I also want someone who is sweet, caring, loving, gorgeous in my eyes, likes to star gaze, and watch movies. Lol I'm sorry, I just know what I want my dream girl to be like :)

• Actually i'm looking for a girl with those traits to be my wife.

• I would love to date a girl like that

• And you will! :)

• It is very valid of you to want to take a break and recover! You absolutely need it. In the meantime though, don't do anything that isn't like of you (like drinking alcohol or just making bad choices) because that's what my guy friends did and it pulled them more into the pit that was already hellish (sorry for the word) for them. You're my age so have fun doing the hobbies you have AKA doing the things that make you happy and the right girl will come to you and you to her. Trust me. You're very welcome, by the way, and thank YOU so much for answering too. Keep the faith! :)

• Your going to make a guy vary happy one day. I can tell he is a lucky man thanks for all the positive reinforcement ☺️

• more than girlfriend material, if you love being around each other, why stop at girlfriend and boyfriend, why not take it a step further

• I do. That sounds like a real good girl.

• That would be my ideal woman!