My boyfriend hasn't replied to my last two messages (sent Saturday and Sunday) should I send him a booty pic to get his attention again?

I have a god butt, he loves it. Thoughts on this hehe?

• Yes send!
    5% (1)40% (6)19% (7)Vote
  • No!
    95% (20)60% (9)81% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• No.. just no.. if you have to do that to get his attention then he isn't worth it.

5|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So, you're happy with him giving you attention just because you send him a picture of your ass? What kind of relationship is this? Doesn't sound like a guy I would want to be in a relationship with. Your boyfriend should want to talk to you all of the time, not just when you send him nudes. I would say not to send the photo, unless you're okay with him giving you attention only because of your body.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• If you have to send pictures of your butt to get his Attention then there is something wrong in the relationship

8|0
    0|0
    • Exactly what I was going to say

• Show All
    • Ahhh I hate you're both right! I'm so hooked on him I can't leave him without a valid reason... We saw each other Saturday and I didn't give him a message to reply to and yesterday he spoke on Facebook but I did ask him a pointless question about his day... Thanks anyway guys. It's a bathers butt photo that I think he'll like maybe I'll have to wait it out

• How about you just said him a text asking him if he is ok and as the night goes on if you really feel like you need to send him a picture of you butt the. By all means send as many as you want

• Send The pics to Test him if he only wants you for your "Butt" SO SEND IT

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't believe 76% voted No, lmao

0|0
    1|0
  • i will replay to you messages baby for free hehe

1|0
    2|0
  • First: Sending butt pic to get attention is sad.
    Second: What if his phone is stolen? :P

2|0
    0|0
  • You should ask him what's wrong and go see him to show him you care for him and you are there by his side

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• why send nudes to a guy to get his attention? if he's into you he'll reply... if not then he won't

1|0
    0|0
  • that never works. it's tempting but no.

0|0
    0|0