I told him that?

The guy i'm dating been going through some personal stressful things, and it seems like he just doesn't want to be bothered with me anymore. He pushes me away and rarely wants to hang out with me. We got into an argument and he ignored me and I got mad because he always runs from problems. I told him that I don't deserve this anymore and I told him I can't do this anymore. I haven't heard from him in a week. So I was wondering if I should send him a text asking if he was good? But then apart me of don't because I feel like I'm always being the bigger person...

Most Helpful Guy

• You said your piece , it's better to let it go. If he does care he will message you if not then it's done

• I know it just sucks because I actually love him but I deserve to be happy

• Yes you really do. And if he is so easily offended and runs away at the drop of a hat , his dependability is a total zero

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't text. Keep your dignity.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't need a guy like that in your life. He needs to know that he can't just leave you in the dark like that. That is something he is going to work on because life is full of stressful situations and when that happens he can't run from the people who love and care about him and want to help him get through it

• That's the exact thing I was thinking. It's like why push the one that loves you away when all I want to do is help and support you

• Ya that's not a good thing. The only thing you can do is be there for him. Just try you best to show him that you love him and you are there for him no matter what. Even if it looks like he doesn't want you to. You have to try your best to help. But this is something that you guys need to work on he can't do this to you everytime something bad comes up leaving you in the dark hurts you and him

What Girls Said 0