Should I let my boyfriend touch my boobs?

Im fifteen and I've dated my boyfriend for almost a year, we're pretty serious about each other and have made out before. I know i should do what im comfortable with but i dont know what i am comfortable with.

Most Helpful Guy

• inch slowly and see how you feel - thats the only way really

Let him do a little side boob or maybe super close hugs, crazy cuddle sessions.. you'll figure it out

Most Helpful Girl

• DONT DO ANYTHING YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH!! But you guys have been together for a reasonable thing. If I were you I would let him and take it little by little don't let him get the idea that he's gonna get more or that he can touch you like that whenever he wants.

What Guys Said 7

• Your fifteen don't worry about that stuff go have fun. You don't need some guy grabbing you boobs you will have plenty of time making out and getting you boobs grabbed when you marry. I didn't grab my first boob till I was 19. Sexual Stuff like that isn't what a true relationship is about and if all this kid want to do is grab your boobs then he doesn't respect you as a young lady. If you don't know if you comfortable with him doing that to you it means your not and you should never do something you not comfortable with.

• Don't. If you're not sure, and 100% comfortable, don't do anything sexual. You don't know what you're comfortable with, so until you figure it out, don't do it, you'll regret it later.
    You got so much time to get your boobs touched, that taking your time to feel comfortable won't do any harm.

• For his sake and yours let him touch your boobs.

• Only if you want him to touch your boobs. If you're not sure, you can always change your mind. Unless he's no good, he should stop if you tell him to.

• They're your boobs, not mine

If you're undecided, then wait until you can decide

• Do whatever you like

• If you don't know you aren't ready.

What Girls Said 0