Wanna ask a girl on a date. To a movie she has been wanting to see. How can I state it as a intended date?

This girl has hung out with my friends and I a couple times. She has a relay flirtatious personality. Not a whore, just friendly. She's into cars as her and I are going to a performance shop tomorrow just to go. She has been talking about this movie she wants to see, so I figured that's a good place to start. I wanna ask her on a date. I want to sound confident, I don't wanna ask her, but I don't want to tell her either. I need a clever way to ask and make sure she knows it will be a date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you wanna sound confident by not asking, but I really think you should approach it as though you're asking. Just because it can be uncomfortable if someone makes it hard to decline. I would just say "Hey afterwards we could go see that movie you were talking about, if you're up for it of course", with a chilled smile. Just be really laid back. Unless she's super oblivious or leading you on, she should know that being asked to a movie probably means you're into her and it's a date type thing. So just be confident but chill and good luck!

• Don't want to say she's stupid. But sometimes oblivious, she would probably not think anything of it

• And I appreciate that. , she's just oblivious as a person tho. And I've been told that by people who hve known her. Basically what's the best way to ask a obviously girl on a date and still be clever or funny?

• I'm not worried about being let down. Stuff like that doesn't get to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do you wanna go on a date and see a movie."

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her what are her plans for tomorrow. If she's not doing anything, then tell her to be ready at a certain time & you two are going to the movies or you can just surprise her.

• We should go on a date :)
    What do you think?
    That's what I usually say.

What Guys Said 1

• Man up,

ask her out.

What's the worst that can happen? She says no? Fine, she said no, now what? You can still be friends. A date is simply that... a date.

It's not like you're asking her to marry you... or court you... (yet). :)