How can I tell him my thankful?

I got asked from a guy to go to homecoming. I wanna write about something like thank you for inviting me at first. Is there any nicer words or phrase to tell him my thankful? I need you guys's help asap!

I'm gonna say yes to him.
Actually I was thinking about to give him a box and letter which shows my answer.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds a little needy. Did accept the invitation? If you are you trying to nicely turn him down that is a lite more complicated.

• Don't write it down, just walk up to him and say thank you for inviting me, then pause, smile, and say "yes, I'll go with you" but only on one condition

• I was goin to give him a bottle and a letter which shows my answer. Is it okay to say thank you and just give it to him?

• No, just go up to him and say thank you for inviting me then say yes I'll go with you, with a smile. If you write it down, how do you plan on talking to him in person at the dance, show some confidence girl

What Girls Said 0