Guys, Which kina girls guys like better, Shy or Outgoing?

Which do you like better?

• Shy girls
    55% (16)
  • Outgoing girls
    45% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A mix is better. I like a girl who has this shy side, but who likes to be outside doing fun stuff and meeting new people.
    I don't like dating women that are partying every single night, know hundreds of people; I don't like super outgoing women. But I also don't like women that are so shy that can't even look you in the eyes. A balanced woman is the best.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the guy.. Everyone has there own taste & likes.. I like the shy girls more because i'm not the club/bar type so I know being with a very outgoing type there will be some disagreements about how often she wants me to go party with her at the club..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much everyone--guys and girls alike--prefer partners with dual personalities, shy in public, but outgoing when alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • The shy ones are the ones that usually catch my eye first

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into shy girls, mainly because I feel a bit more confident. However, out going girls are usually really fun and I wouldn't dismiss one. In the end, it depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Outgoing. I'm incredibly shy myself, so I probably wouldn't even get the chance to date a shy girl to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm shy so I would love having someone to join me in being socially awkward lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer outgoing, assertive, sporty, dominant, tomboyish girls.

0|0
    0|0