Guys, Is there any advice I can't get?

Just started dating a 18 yr old guy. I'm 26. My friends are giving me a hard time about it. But the guy is funny, smart, has a job, a car, looking for his own place, sweet as hell, and cute af. I like him. He doesn't have a problem with my age. He likes it. Any advice?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• uhm... sure date him, but make sure you have similar priorities in a relationship, a guy his age maybe looking to settle down, while you may just want to have fun...

• I get what your saying. I'm at a point in my life that I'm up for anything. I just want it be to be real. We just started dating and having the where do you want this to go talk. I know his mom. Met her plenty of times before we started talking. This is just the first time I'm dating someone younger than me. Usually into older guys but he caught my eye and we just kinda clicked. We have actually conversations, it's not just sex talk. So that's refreshing to me

• It's cool, you're probably all messed up from a weekend of ladies.

What Guys Said 8

• I would date him sure. Just watch out, I know a few similar scenarios and usually after a bit, it comes out the guy just loved the experience of the girl, and usually goes for someone younger before too long... but who knows with him specifically.

• Yeah, listen to what you have to say about it and ignore others. If your happy with it then others opinions are merely echoes of jealousy, x

• Change your friends

• Don't worry what your friends say. My wife, of 20+ years now, is 8 years older than me. Age is just a number.

• How I see it:
    Your friends suck, you stated a lot of materialistic stuff to tell us it's ok to date a 8y younger guy? Like if we even care about it.

Do what you think is right and stop letting other people tell you how to live your life would be my advice.

• Once you start suspecting that he's cheating the relationship is over.

• Sounds like a Ashton and Demi situation , probably will be nice for a few years but once he gets older his priorities will change and will start looking at women his own age or younger

• Sounds like that guy on here who is a mgtow.