Guys, What is the sexiest hobby for a girl?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• That's going to differ from guy to guy since every guy has their preferences.
    Personally, I consider music to be an incredibly attractive hobby for a girl to have. (Maybe that is because I like music myself and therefore like similar qualities, who knows). But if a girl can sing or play acoustic guitar, especially both at the same time, that is super attractive to me. Other instruments like drums or whatnot are really cool too.
    I don't meet a whole lot of female musicians in general so it is rare and it also means they have a common interest which is cool.

So my vote is going for a musician girl.

What Guys Said 9

• combative sports for me, that's just one off the top of my head.

• Anything active or fitness related such as a sport, something creative or ambitious like music or art or reading.

• Singing is pretty hot.

• Well i like girls to have a lot of the same interests as me, but i don't know if there is really a hobby/interest that i would deem "sexy".

• 0|0
  • Tennis, Dancer , fitness , Yoga
    Bring me a girl who has one of these hobbies and i will marry her right away :D

• Anything about sports and Historical reenactments. Nothing hotter than a girl in nurse uniform.

• playing beach volley

• Hobby? Me personally I don't think there is one.