One of my good friends is 'getting with' my ex, should I be angry?

Today I found out one of my close friends is getting with my ex boyfriend, we only broke up two weeks ago and went out for almost 4 months!!
honestly I'm more bothered by her doing this than him because I broke up with him. I can see why she's likes him because he is really nice , funny and attractive and stuff, but she didn't even tell me I found out from somebody that gets my school bus. I feel like she has kind of manipulated him as he went to talk to her AS A FRIEND for support after we broke up, and now they're getting together!!! ... okay I now realise I'm probably not fully over him, is it normal to be so bothered by this? I told her it was okay and they would be cute together because obviously i didn't want I be mean or anything, she then said that him an I were cute together which makes me miss him ughhh :/// She told me all of his friends said that I was better than her (idk if that means I'm nicer or prettier or whatever, she is pretty well known for gossiping and stuff and doesn't have a great reputation) is it just me that thinks it's wrong for her to do this or should I get over it?
Also earlier today she was talking about this guy she was 'sexting' who isn't my ex, and ofc I care about the guy I used to go out with because we where really good friends, and I don't want her to use him because he's quite vulnerable. Should I confront her or not?

What Guys Said 1

• I think its in bad taste but she has the right. You could talk to her about how you feel but if you draw a line in the sand you'll lose her as a friend

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure to what extend you had a relationship, sex, fooling around or just texting/talking or how old you are. All of these things have value in answering your question. In general, I'd say 2 weeks is hardy enough time to know its over so it is a bit soon for this girl to ask permission and you to grant it. BUT She did ask you if it was ok, you told her yes and went so far as to say they're cute together. AND YOU broke up with him. So this comes down to you made a decision so now you need to accept the consequences of that decision.

• Yeh I know what you mean, she didn't actually ask it was brought up by someone else (when I first found out about it) and she just said that she thinks we were better than her and him so I don't know but yeh I think I should just accept it