I would never date a white girl, does that make me a bad person?

The main reason is just that I don't like them, like, not in a dont find them attractive sense, as I hate them. Plus, in my opinion, any gorgeous black girl is better looking than an attractive white girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hating someone of a different race does make you a bad person, in my opinion.

• No, but hating someone BECAUSE of their race does.

• @Xelebrum That's what I meant, sorry, I just wrote it wrong :P

• Oops, I read your opinion wrong lol I thought you said that it DOESN'T make him a bad person 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• you say you hate them... if you haven't met all of them it's impossible for you to categorically say you 'hate white girls' and if you do, that is the definition of

Prejudice. So that's not really ok.

It's one thing to have preferences (long hair, blonde hair, dark skin, long legs, big boobs, etc, etc)... but to categorically say you 'hate' a segment of the population that's not really ok

• Okay, so, I'm prejudiced

• yes... and I don't really want to get into judgments but since you asked if it makes you a bad person I'll say this... be prejudice certainly doesn't make you a good person

What Girls Said 8

• Not wanting to date white girls doesn't make you a bad person, but hating people just because they're white makes you a racist.

• I have an excuse

• He also said that all African American people should be Muslims and completely reject Christianity. Nothing he ever advocated for ever came to fruition.

• Well, that part was flawed, blacks should let go of silly superstitions and nonsensical myths, religion holds us back as a people, especially Christianity and Islam, both of which were forced upon us, time to leave the foolishness of gods and monsters in the past were it belongs.

• No. Nobody should be forced to date anyone. It's purely a personal choice. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As for "hating" all white girls, thats a pretty lame and ignorant statement.

• "The main reason is just that I don't like them... I hate them"
      ugh ugly statement

• If you don't want to date a white girl because you find black girls more attractive. Then that's okay. It's just your own preference. It's like preferring brunettes to blondes.

The problem is you say you "just don't like them" and then you say "as I hate them". That comes across a bit racist. You don't like them because of their skin colour. That's pretty bad.

• I am white and I am a good Person the colour of some ones skin should not matter its about the person inside we should not judge people. oh well I won't lose any sleep because I don't care what u think of us small things amuse small minds ;)

• Hating someone for their race does indeed make you a bad person.

• are you black?

• No, I'm saiyan

• Not really. There are white men who like black girls

• @iamyourneighbor i know , not as much
      but he said that he hate white girls so i guess he is racist

• No, it doesn't make you a bad person. Everyone has their own preferences.

• I don't see it as a problem but some white women are self entitled and may feel it's wrong

• He never said he hated them he said he does not like them
      "The main reason is just that I don't like them, like, not in a dont find them attractive sense, as I hate them"

In this statement he is not saying he hates them he is saying he don't hate them

What Guys Said 8

• I'm a black American.

That's very racist of you bro, to hate an entire group of people instead of judging on individual character.

Why so much hate towards white females? You can inbox me (I won't snitch on your identity) if you don't want to say it here on your question.

• I messaged you, and, I dunno, cuz of the girl I'm into. Plus I think they're mostly bad people that look down on blacks and stuff

• Would you look at that, another race-baited question.

• More white women for me

enjoy your STDs pal http://www.cdc.gov/STD/stats08/images/Fig4.gif

• Your reason makes you a racist.

• Not it doesn't, I can't be a racist against a race that doesn't exist

• Insolent fool, white people are a race. Hatred of another race makes you a racist, simple as that.

• I see someone has never seem TFS Abridged

• Not wanting to date someone of a race is your opinion, but because you hate them? That sounds racist and ignorant.

• "Never mind." huffed the fox. "Those grapes were probably sour anyway!"

• good for you, you have some self respect lol

• Don't say never. I thought I would never date anyone but black girls. First girlfriend ever was white, second was white, third was Asian. In fact to this day I have yet to date a black girl. It's not because I don't want to it just has never worked out for me. Don't limit yourself based on some arbitrary bull crap theories some bad biologist/anthropologist cooked up before we even knew what DNA was. It's a waste of life.

• It's not arbitrary, the girl I was into up until today was white

• Race itself is the arbitrary theory. your young so you'll find that out with time. You'll also find out that counting out a whole group of people based on a fee is a big waste. Just give life some time