Guys, Why do guys like talking over the phone with a girl they first met?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets be clear about this. Generally speaking, men absolutely hate talking on the phone with women, but we'll do it because we hope to get into your pants.

What Guys Said 4

• I like to jump into strange topics that give you a better idea of who the person is rather than typical “what is your favorite color?” types of bullshit. Something more like the existence of extra-terrestrial life in the universe.

• I go straight to in person as fast as possible really. Girls give out their number like it's candy.

• It's better than texting

• Because texting is the dumbest thing ever invented. I would rather talk on the phone rather than text or snapchat because you can have an actual conversation and get to know someone, rather than getting to know how someone texts. I speak for myself only but I hate texting and using technology. I want to talk on the phone then go on a date. I don't like all the extra crap that our generation has made mandatory to the dating scene. Those guys probably think similar to that.