How to tell this new guy I am pregnant by my ex?

Me and my ex broke up about a month ago, and I have started talking to this new guy. But i a pregnant, me and my ex found out a week before we broke up, he wants nothing to do with the baby and i want nothing to do with him. I am not looking for a new Baby daddy either, i just really like this guy. But i have yet to tell him that i am pregnant, how can i tell him that i am pregnant? i mean i am starting to show and before he sees me showing i would like to tell him myself please help

Most Helpful Guy

• straight up and ASAP! it´s his right and as shitty as that sounds: you have to face the consequences anyway so don´t disrespect him by not telling him. tell him about your feelings for him at first. be serious. keep eye contact and be perfectly open about everything. i´m not gonna lie: the chance that he´ll leave you is high... it´s unfortunate but that´s the reality of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn that's tough. You've just gotta go ahead and tell him. Be prepared for him to not be interested in continuing to see you though. It's entirely fair for him not to want to. I know you really like him, but this is the reality of being pregnant and wanting to keep it - your dating life is not going to be easy now or after having the kid.

Are you entertaining the idea of abortion?

What Guys Said 7

• Do it face to face and give him a heads up that it's not going to be a good talk. Say something like, "Hey, there's something I need to tell you and I need to do it in person. It's bad, and you're not going to like it, but I really hope you can at least hear me out. It's not something that you will need to make a decision on straight away, but it isn't a conversation we can put off into the future."

Good luck.

• Use words. It's not a complicated message.

• this is complicated but the faster you tell him the less he's gonna resent you for it

• You're going to have to be frank with him about it.

• Try this...

"Before we go any further, I need to tell you I'm pregnant."

• Call him and tell him or before a date tell him that you understand why he would want not want to continue. If he does leave you he's not worth your time anyway.

• I don't think it's something to say over the phone and I also don't think he'd be in the wrong for not wanting to be with her.

• @Sara413 yeah, that's what I meant. And by over the phone I meant as soon as possible.

• Just tell him. "Hey there's something I need to tell you. When (insert name here) and I were dating, he got me pregnant. He's not interested in Fathering. I'm not asking you to be interested either, just wanted to tell you before my belly told you". There's no easy way to say it.

What Girls Said 1

• You have to just come right out and say it. SOON. It's kind of a tall order for a new guy so don't be surprised or offended if he bails on you. He'll definitely respect you more if you tell him now tho " I really like you but just found out im pregnant from my ex, I do not want or need anything from u you but I think you are great and I would like to continue to see you". Keeping it a secret is only going to make it less likely he stays around.