Deciphering Signals?

A timid girl at work asked me out to a beer festival with her, I agree, then she suggests bringing a few from work and we done it. She allowed me put my arm around her place my hand on her lap but when it came to kissing her before she left, she dodged my attempts. We have been emailing and communicating as well as texting. Some people say she is interested. Then today i suggested we go to a sports thing thats on on Saturday and she suggested we go on Friday and maybe a few from work will come along. There is some people leaving work so there is a thing on that nite so we both will go. Am confused as she texted me over the weekend. I don't know if its shyness on her behalf, if i should just give up the chase and move on or give her time. I was hoping we could go out ourselves on sat and she could let me know what she wanted. Today i was talking to her and she was about to admire my hair but held back. I don't know if it's shyness on her behalf or if she's not interested.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• She likes you. she is shy and is afraid of intimacy. I don't know how you feel about her, but if you want to try, it's going to take a lot of patience and pussy-footing. If you know what you want and are done with waiting and waiting around for something to happen, move on. You are a long time away from her opening up or even have sex with her. She might be a great girl, but do you have years to wait for her? That's fine when you are 18, but once you get near 40, you don't have time to waste with that anymore...