Help with a guy?

Sooo, I made out with this one guy like a month ago after a party, it was all good he texted me right after and I was like okay let's see where this goes, a week later we go out and he's all friendzony and like bla I don't want a girlfriend bla, so I was like: he just want's to be friends, that's cool. At some point he was like: ya you should sleep over sometime, so I concluded that he just wants to get into bed with me. We hung out a couple of times, yesterday night again so we ended up going to his house, he lives alone and so we are on his bed literally watching netflix and chilling he holds me and like it's all good, all initiated by him, he kisses me, not even french and he does not even try to touch my butt or like my boobs, he then brought me to the trainstation and kissed me good night and I am SO confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• Netflix and chill= fuck. Everyone knows that

Most Helpful Girl

• You wanted something more?

• No no. Just a guy who doesn't want a girlfriend and just wants to get you into bed doesn't act like that

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's confusing to him as he doesn't know what he really wants and didn't want to complicate things by having sex with you.

• "Netflix and chill" haha. Love it

Ya he's just a horny fuck

• what is so confusing about a guy inviting you over and not have sex? wtf is up with today's expectation?

• No no not the sex part, i just thought he just wanted to have sex and i am not sure what he wants

What Girls Said 0