I feel like a loser?

Last Monday I slept with one of my sugar daddies Unprotected I might add. Now hesgoing to take me to get tested and he's going to get tested too. still I can't help but feeling like a loser for doing this even though I've had the same problem was before with my ex fiance which left me pregnant and alone. has anybody else had the situation where they've done it on protected and I was just in the heat of the moment I feel really super bad I feel like my ex was talking to me and my head saying you're such a f****** loser why can't you do anything right? or this is why I left you you stupid dumb hoe! a bit of brief history my ex fiance left me pregnant and alone and ran off with a drug addict who tormented me when I said that I was pregnant and not doing well. The end

Most Helpful Guy

• People do stupid things in the heat of passion. Maybe getting on birth control that you control is a start. Next is requiring condoms for the guys and keeping some around just in case.

Most Helpful Girl

• Great story bro

In all seriousness, you should feel stupid. Take ownership of your actions & mistakes in life and learn from them.

What Guys Said 4

• Putting the testing aside, I would probably spend some time examining why you keep making poor decisions.

There are those who always seem to make great or poor decisions. If you are the latter, looking into the cause and finding a way to improve the situation may make your life better for the future.

Psychologically, you are probably the more impulsive type. One who acts without considering the consequences. This trait is found in people who are easily influenced by addiction (e. g. drug, porn, shopping addiction). The opposite of this is people who weigh out the pros and cons before making a decision, and can resist the urge or impulse to act before understanding the consequences or benefits.

Unfortunately, your actions are usually wired into your decision making process and it's not easy to change how you are. It's like asking a person with a short-temper to be mellow, or a mellow person to start showing anger. Easier said than done.

However, good decision making brings a better life, so I hope you can find a way to improve your decision making.

• Sorry for your situation. Don't be hard on yourself. Like the rest of us you're a work in progress.

• Don't you have a boyfriend?

• Your more of a looser for having a sugar Daddy in the first place.

What Girls Said 0