Guys, Do guys prefer bitches over sweet girls?

I'm confused with what's going on. I'm in college, and all the guys seem to be interested in party girls/snobby, bitchy type girls, and not sweet, chill ones like me. Don't get me wrong, I'm a good flirt and there seems to be initial attraction with these guys (they get my number and all), but nothing beyond that. To be brutally honest, I can't see why they are more interested in these girls, and I'm a good catch (beautiful and get hit on a lot, great dresser, easygoing) but I guess I'm not an easy hookup or party hop type. Even some sweet guys I know try to date these types of girls! But I don't get any offers which confuses me. So my question is, do you guys really prefer the bitchy, wild type even if they're not very beautiful; over a sweet, chill, pretty girl? Some guys I've asked say yes they like the wild snobbish type, others say the sweet type but they're lying cause they date the wild party girl types haha. Me personally, I like to just have one guy I can spoil and take care of and have a good time with, while these guys say they want that but get with shitty girls who aren't even as pretty as me (not trying to be rude! Just trying to give a clear picture) or actually care about them. Advice?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a very hard idea to describe, but I'll take a stab at it. I think myself and the majority of dudes I hang out with like girls that are girly-girl, sweet, and all that like you described. BUT also girls that are fiesty, lol. Gosh this is hard to describe, the idea of Bitchy is not attractive at all, but girls that have strong personalities and can be dominant in some situations is super sexy. Basically have a independent, strong, dominant side. Many Latinas are this way, which is why Latinas get dated like crazy in the US lol.

Hope that makes sense

What Guys Said 9

• Sweet girls tend to be shy and on the introverted side. Bitchy girls may be more out going and approach guys more than sweet quiet girls do. Even though they are bitchy, they are better than nothing.

• I need a sweet girl 'cause bitchy girls embarrass me.

• Bitchy party girls tend to dress like sluts, which tells guys they're easy lays.

Sweet girls dress conservatively and aren't perceived as easy lays.

Guys flock to free snatch. Guys don't stay with free snatch.

• I prefer a sweet girl hands down.
    But if I were given the option to approach one of the two I would go for the bitch for the simple fact that the sweet girl would most likely not be interested in me (I'm kinda ugly), while the bitch also wouldn't want to date me but at least I'd have a prety good chance of fucking her

• I like them sweet

• "Bitches" are immature babies that lack any better way to get attention...

• I definitely prefer your type, as I have trepidations of dating a "loose" woman - not due to moral concerns (I am a sexual positivist), but because the chance of me being dumped/cheated on is not worth it. But then again, I am not forward, so you might not know I cared at all, mainly due to rejection in the past. The reason it seems lopsided is the people like me don't put their two cents in, they stay silent, while all the non-sensitive/greedy types are blatant in their chasing of pussy, so it looks worse than it is.

• In college, most guys want casual sex and that means whichever girl is willing to be wild, put out and give them a fun time. Bitchy or sweet, doesn't matter to them as long as she seems like fun and the guy can score. That's all it is, period.

The hottest, sluttiest, most outgoing, easiest girls are the ones that guys will chase. When I was in college, I did the same thing. I wasn't really looking for a relationship. I just wanted to bang... and the girls with attitudes were of rebellious nature = easiest lay. The high quality "relationship" girls were not for me at the time. There's a reason why a lot of girls like dating older guys... they actually want a relationship and not just ur cooch to brag to their boys.

• Uk or in USA