How do I get my friends to set me up with a girlfriend?

I am 21 and I have never had a girlfriend. I am told I am attractive, and I am pretty cool when you get to know me, but I am just horrible at meeting new people, getting to know them and asking them out. I literally fail everytime. Sometimes I come off too strong, other times I dont come off strong enough and the girls lose interest, other times I wait to long to make the move and she goes and finds another guy. No matter what I do I always mess something up, and I can't hit on attractive girls either, I just get so nervous around them. My friends (mostly girls) have a lot of really attractive friends, and I really want them to set me up with one. The way I see it, setting me up will eliminate all of the problems I have with women. We start by going on a date so I dont have to pretend to want to be her friend first and I dont have to mess up the timing of the situation, there is no worry on my part to ask her out (cause I always mess that up and stutter, and get red in the face, and sweat), I dont have to risk anything (I despise rejection) cause my friends can organize it, and they are all better at communicating then me anyway. I really want a girlfriend, but I just can't do it, so I want them to set me up with one of their friends, how do I get them to do this?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if that's what you want, go ahead and ask your friends to set you up with one of their friends! Are you afraid they will be offended if you asked them?

What Guys Said 0