How do I get my friends to set me up with a girlfriend?

I am 21 and I have never had a girlfriend. I am told I am attractive, and I am pretty cool when you get to know me, but I am just horrible at meeting new people, getting to know them and asking them out. I literally fail everytime. Sometimes I come off too strong, other times I dont come off strong enough and the girls lose interest, other times I wait to long to make the move and she goes and finds another guy. No matter what I do I always mess something up, and I can't hit on attractive girls either, I just get so nervous around them. My friends (mostly girls) have a lot of really attractive friends, and I really want them to set me up with one. The way I see it, setting me up will eliminate all of the problems I have with women. We start by going on a date so I dont have to pretend to want to be her friend first and I dont have to mess up the timing of the situation, there is no worry on my part to ask her out (cause I always mess that up and stutter, and get red in the face, and sweat), I dont have to risk anything (I despise rejection) cause my friends can organize it, and they are all better at communicating then me anyway. I really want a girlfriend, but I just can't do it, so I want them to set me up with one of their friends, how do I get them to do this?

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if that's what you want, go ahead and ask your friends to set you up with one of their friends! Are you afraid they will be offended if you asked them?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.