Girl I like in relationship what should I do?

This girl that I like who also likes me is in a realtionship with a guy. She has told me that she thinks I am a better guy and would date me if she was single. Her realtionship isn't going well and she often calls me cryinig about something he has done. I really like her and at this point dont really know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Back off. Be there as her friend but don't make a move on her unless she breaks up with her boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• You wait for her to break up with him. If she would cheat on him with you, there's no reason why she wouldn't cheat on you with someone else.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If her relationship is that bad she'll leave the guy. Just wait it out. Honestly the situation seems a little weird though, if she thinks you're better and would go out with you if she were single and if her relationship is going badly then why hasn't it ended yet?

• Sit back and chill and wait for them to end