How do can you get over the I'm not good enough?

I come from a big country family a childhood where I didn't have it all but I didn't need for anything either. The guy I'm seeing is from a big conservative family and a childhood I would only dream of. We like the same things and converse extremely well together. I just can't seem to grasp why he would want to even be with someone like me. I think he deserves better than me, someone from his background. How do you get over the I'm not good enough?

What Guys Said 1

• It sound to me that you need to be more confident in yourself. Just because you guy grow up differently doesn't mean you guys can't be happy together. If he likes you and thinks you are Worth it and that means you are and it doesn't matter if you didn't have a lot growing up and didn't come from a family with a lot stuff. How you were raise is what makes you unique and you need to be confident in that embrace who you are and don't try to be something your not.

What Girls Said 0