Why do girls think there all super hot when they have a pound of make up on?

Basically why do girls go out and look for guys better looking then them when if she takes all the make off she should be with a uglier guy?

Its like saying you scored 100 on a test but in fact you cheated

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause the sorcery they work is amazing and half of them don't even need
    I wish i had that ability

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's unfair that girls get to enhance their looks while we are stuck with the face we woke up with.

• You can enhance it as well if you like. You can wear make-up as well get ur nails done, eyebrows threaded now-a-days it's not anything big your sexuality won't be questioned

What Girls Said 1

• I guess most of them wear make up to feel good about themselfs and not so much to impress guys. Yes some girls wear make up to impress guys, but not every girl. I basically never wear make up, only if I go out for dinner but then I will only put on some mascara and nothing more.

What Guys Said 4

• Women reach for whatever is available to them to make the best possible impression on a man. They know that we judge them by their physical appearance. You should scarcely blame them for responding as they do.

You sound angry. Anger will consume you and it will become between you and any woman. Don't let anger control you.

• Make-up is a skill that some women develop sooner than others. Some never develop it. Some look great with it but then when they take it off you are like "hey, who are you and what happened to that hot woman who was just here?"

Women have a natural beauty and they should use makeup to accentuate that, not obscure it. Unfortunately if they think they can look better with a ton of makeup, they'll make themselves feel like they look better.

There are exceptions, like formal events, where a pound of makeup might work, but if you wouldn't recognize her without makeup, she's doing it wrong.

• Because they know it pisses you off.

It's the only reason.

• Eh I don't know. I like makeup. Makes them look like a good fuck. I see your point though lel