What was the most romantic area you were in?

I was in a forest when I had my first kiss :) what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• My grade went to a camping trip and I had a girlfriend by that time so one night we sneaked out of the place we were staying and we made out in the woods. I'd say that's the most romantic moment I've had.
    It wasn't my first kiss though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Paris, aka the city of love, but it didn't make me any more romantic for the moment.

• Paris? I envy you ❤️🌹🇫🇷

• Living in Paris and visiting Paris are 2 different things :/ :p

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• most romantic place I've been in my life was Hawaii. i was overcome with feelings of romance lol. no one to share it with though. oh well =]

• I was under the moonlight staring at the sky. It was so beautiful that the full moon casted a shadow on us.

• Hmm.. I'd go with that night last summer where I went stargazing and the sky was so beautiful! And yeah.. it was one of the most romantic place I've ever been to.

• i was in a red ford pick up truck and we were supposed to kiss outside a roller rink, but his best friend showed up and i jumped out of the car so fast there was no chance. so we ended up kissing in his truck in my driveway before i went inside.

• Wow that's so much more romantic than my first kiss!.. Hmm most romantic was probably prom for me! Cheesy I know but I haven't dated that many guys and prom was actually a really great night last year :)

• on top of the hill, overlooking the city at sunset

• The most romantic place I've been to is Paris but I didn't have any romantic moments there.

• Up on a fire escape staircase of a shopping mall, during the sunset