In a relationship, I always want the guy to step in and take control, and of course make the first move. In a situation where you've never kissed eachother before, what do you guys do?
- Obviously I make the first move, that's what a guy is supposed to do27% (8)
- I always wait for her to make the first move. I like a girl who takes charge.17% (5)
- I just do nothing and then we don't kiss at all7% (2)
- I don't care who makes the first move, as long as one of us does it20% (6)
- I prefer if she makes the first move, but i'll kiss her at the very end of the date if she doesn't kiss me first23% (7)
- I get a little weirded out if she makes the first move, that's a turn-off0% (0)
- I'm a girl6% (2)
Most Helpful Guy
In my opinion, both genders should be willing to make the first move. I can't stand girls who expect me to do it and outright refuse to do so themselves, only to hide behind "I'm traditional!" to excuse it.
Guys can be just as shy as girls, so both genders should be willing to make the first move. Anything else is sexist.
Shoutout to @Kirah for being one of the few girls who makes the first move!3