Guys, Who should make the first move?

In a relationship, I always want the guy to step in and take control, and of course make the first move. In a situation where you've never kissed eachother before, what do you guys do?

• Obviously I make the first move, that's what a guy is supposed to do
    27% (8)
  • I always wait for her to make the first move. I like a girl who takes charge.
    17% (5)
  • I just do nothing and then we don't kiss at all
    7% (2)
  • I don't care who makes the first move, as long as one of us does it
    20% (6)
  • I prefer if she makes the first move, but i'll kiss her at the very end of the date if she doesn't kiss me first
    23% (7)
  • I get a little weirded out if she makes the first move, that's a turn-off
    0% (0)
  • I'm a girl
    6% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, both genders should be willing to make the first move. I can't stand girls who expect me to do it and outright refuse to do so themselves, only to hide behind "I'm traditional!" to excuse it.

Guys can be just as shy as girls, so both genders should be willing to make the first move. Anything else is sexist.

Shoutout to @Kirah for being one of the few girls who makes the first move!

• Thanks! :)

Good to know there are guys who agree with me.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, normally it's expected that men should make a move but then it isn't wrong if a woman makes a move. Both are fine according to me.

• I'm willing to make a move but I think it's hot for a woman to take charge.

• It's delicate. In my experience women let you know they are ready to be kissed, and then I kiss them. They let you know when they want sex, and then you take them to bed. But when I was younger I was too self-conscious to recognize the moment.

• It doesn't matter who makes the first move

• Traditionally guys should make the first move and guys shouldn't be shamed for making it tbh

• wish the guy didn't always have to do it

• shouldn't matter who does it

• It doesn't matter to me. If she doesn't make a move, I will.

• Just make a move you insecure bitches.