Sex with a guy I actually care about?

So I've had sex with a good handful of guys, and it's been great, but I've never been worried because I haven't had an emotional connection to any of them. I recently started dating this guy, whom I actually care a lot about. He's different than the others and we have such a compatitable mental connection. We've been hanging out for about 2 weeks and haven't slept together yet, which is great because we're building a great mental connection, but very different than how my relationships normally start. I'm really nervous about having sex with this guy because I actually really do like him and maybe see myself having a future with him, but what if our connection doesn't translate in the bedroom? Does anybody have any advice for calming me down and just going for it?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have some special fetish or kink that most guys won't tolerate? Love is about learning to please each other; it does not necessarily start with instant sexual compatibility. If the feelings are there, you will develop the relationship. This is why people say that good relationships are work.

What Girls Said 0