Was this acceptable for me to do to my girlfriend? She is not answering her phone and I don't know what to do?

Last night my girlfriend came to my house and we just didn't get off to a good start. So we complained and what not thens he said she wanted to go home so i told her ok. Well she went out and her wouldn't start and got mad and apprently i was to blame for this. She yelled at me to give her a ride home so i did BUT 5 minutes before her house she got mad again and i had enough. I kicked her out of my car and made her walk home during the night. Before i kicked her out she was all like "i'm sorry, we can talk about it, sorry i yelled please don't let me walk alone".

I actually feel bad now and she is not picking up her phone, what can i do?

Anyone?
Any others?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate walking alone at night.
    Literally scares the shit out of me.
    Like.. She even apologized and asked you not to yet you still made her walk?
    I don't know what you can do.
    I'd probably dump you.
    Regardless if it was 5 minutes or not.
    But that's just me.
    Just wait it out I guess.

• Why are some girls OK walking alone at night, and others aren't?

• Just saying, what?

• Asker, well good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think dumping her in the middle of the night on the street was a bit much, but you did it in the heat of the moment.

Wait and see.

• She lives in a good neighborhood and there is street lights, it was only a 5 minute walk but i won't do it again.

• It's the spite and sentiment behind the actions.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't take you back if I were her, pretty uncool what you did