Simply curious.

0|0
9|24

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's hot 😬

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would enjoy the experience of being with someone who is entirely selfish and has no empathy for others. Might make me feel a bit more human!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the mho :)

What Guys Said 23

• I've dated a clinical sociopath before.

Never again, she was freaking scary.

2|2
    0|0
    • What happened?

• Show All
    • @Dipsy Honestly?

I asked her out during her work and she dropped me her phone number. Not a bullshit number but her actual cell. Then we had a couple dates, a few drinks...

And then she screwed the virginity out of me like a rabbit with its tail on fire trying to put it out, lol.

And then things progressed from there. Fun fact: Having your virginity taken is kind of like putting blinders on a horse. You miss the peripherals in favor of whatever's riding you wants you to see.

• Oh ok lol, it wasn't too hard getting her for you it seems lol

• absolutely not

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah

lol

1|0
    0|0
  • A friend of a friend of mine introduced me to such a girl although little did I know how depth of her insanity really was. I'm glad it was a 5 month STR things were getting a little out of my hand. Thank god I got that PCS approved!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably as psychopath as her, so probably? All jokes aside, that would depend if that's something I can look past. There has to be more than her just being a psychopath, so until I cross that bridge, I'll let you know.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be a perfect match for me

1|2
    0|0
  • psychopath (sīˈkə-păthˌ)►
    n. A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

Doesn't sound very nice but I would give it a try if she seems to be a nice person.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't see how one can be nice and possess those qualities.

• Show All
    • @Suhmer Everyone is getting labled these days. I believe that at least 90% of those labels are just wrong, if I had been tested then I would probably have like 500 mental illnesses and some other shit. It's just categorizing people so that you don't have to actually deal with their problems.

• @Vakarian omg yes!! I believe that!! There are waaay too many "mental illnesses" now. It's actually ridiculous. Can't some things just be a particular human action? Like, that's just someone's personality there is no 'disorder' linked to it. Like how there's a 'phobia name for every goddamn thing in the world, like for crying out loud it's just someone's irrational fear why does it have to have some weird ass name tagged to it?

• Depends if they were good looking or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Preferably not. I would not feel at ease at night. Or ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd sooner kill them than date them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell naow!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell, no !

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not, it's something new to try xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably. They're extremely good in bed.

Wouldn't marry one though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I have... it went okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is she hot?

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, why when you have non psychos

1|0
    0|0
  • I have, she isn't relationship material, but I gotta say it was fun times :P

1|0
    0|0
  • If she wants to get wild often ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that would make us a psychic couple then lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did, i wish i never did LOL was a read headache

0|0
    0|0
  • Psychopath in what way?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No, they are manipulative and cold. I want someone with compassion, love and empathy not someone who is selfish and has no true positive emotions within them. Plus, a psychopath doesn't love, they get what they want and need out of a person and that's all they see it as, they don't care for or need companionship.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, although these people are usually extremely good at acting normal so I probably wouldn't even notice..

1|0
    0|0
  • Um I wouldn't even be friends with one

2|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, I'm not suicidal. xD

2|0
    0|0
  • psychopaths dont truly love anyone but themselves so, no.

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how extreme it is, a little might be fun lol

1|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not

1|0
    0|0
  • Um, no thank you..

1|0
    0|0