I have failed everything I've tried in life?

Well, she's gonna fuckin date that fuck, he gets every girl he goes after, after all, what fuckin chance does a loser like me have anyway, fuck, I'm pretty sure I completely pushed her away from me. I'm fuckin pathetic. I have failed everything I've tried in my entire life, with the exception of art, which I'm just amateur at best in. It's all my fault, I don't deserve to live.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are so young. I felt that way. You might be an amateur at art but you have sooo much time ahead of you. Make the most of it. Don't waste your time hating yourself because of silly girls

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Would you care to elaborate with a few details?

• Welp. If you're dissatisfied with something, you really only have 2 options. You can either learn to accept whatever it is that is upsetting you, or you can do whatever is necessary for you to change it. Pick whichever seems most appropriate.

• Why not join me? I can help you become successful in life, as it really does require the right mindset to achieve your goal. Also requires strategic planning with ulterior motivation.

• That route was how I wound up here

• I don't ACT like anything. If you're so happy with your superiority complex you should feel completely indifferent toward any judgements over it. Pretend to be better than others all you want but in the meantime, you can stop talking to me. I told you once already, @PublicEnemyNumber-1

• @Killer-Queen Running away? Already? Thinks were just starting to get interesting. Oh well, my superiority wins in the end.

• stop being such a baby, and get better

• Social proofing dude. Nothing you can do about it.

• Did you ever tell her how you feel about her?

• What's the point?

• She can't do anything, if she doesn't know how you feel

• God, what a loser. Get the fuck over yourself. Grow a sack.

• Oh look, it's an internet tough guy