How important is humour to men? On a scale of 1-10?

I had 2 guys hit on me after I made them laugh but I don't see how humour could be important in a relationship. There are more important things like the ability to pay bills, the ability to raise children and the ability to do house work.

Most Helpful Guy

• like a 9/10 I don't want to live with a nasty bitch

What Guys Said 8

• No offense, but I don't really expect girls to make me laugh super hard. But alas, my crush has done it, and my crush before her, but barely any other girls have made me laugh besides them.

Personally I couldn't be friends let alone be in a relationship with someone who can't laugh with me. Because part of having a sense of humor is being able to understand other people's humor, along with having your own way of making people laugh.

• 8. And right now it's more important than those other qualities you listed, probaly because I'm in my early 20s so those things aren't very important to me

• Humor plays a lot in progressing and gaining attention from someone, especially a special someone. Usually Humor's only essential in the beginning, it provides a way for the both of you to get to know each other's personalities, and eventually get you to learn their interests and have it all bloom into something more! Not everyone's as essential thinking like you are, so good luck!

• 10-10 important If a girl doesn't have any humor than its not going to workout with me that's the 3rd most important thing to me besides loyalty and kidness

• 2 we like the more layed back girl that can tell storys and the guy listen but don't try and be funny

• It depends what man you ask, some love humor, some hate it.

I like humor personally.

• if she's not funny she better have a similar humor to mines 8/10

• You will likely spend more time with your SO than any other person (maybe aside from kids). I'd say actually enjoying their company is pretty important! Having similar senses of humor certainly helps in that regard.

Paying bills, not being a slob, etc is important but caring only about those things could easily lead to a miserable (but functional!) marriage.

I'm not giving a number because I feel humor, in the long run, only matters as part of a general "I genuinely like being with my SO" sort of thing.

What Girls Said 0