Guys, what do you think of the woman?

• I would put a ring on her finger fast and marry her. She is my kind of woman.
    43% (3)
  • I would not find it funny or gross.
    43% (3)
  • I would dump her, how gross.
    14% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

3

Most Helpful Guy

• farting is completely normal, hey girls fart too, if someone has a problem with it then i guess they will be living alone

• Yes farting is completely normal that is why I have no problem with girls ripping ass when they feel one in the barrel.

• and I agree, I was saying if "someone" has an issue with it "they" will live alone. Plus a girl that is open in cool about it is cool

• Yes "I agree"!, I heard of a girl that has no problem farting in public places, she will be in the mall shopping or in a shop and looking at things on the shelf in the shop and she will loudly let her gas out.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't care if a woman farts and burps behind closed doors but I do frown upon such behaviour in public, especially if it means me laughing hysterically in public because once I start laughing, it's difficult to stop.

• I don't care about a woman farting behind closed doors or in most public places. In most public places I don't mind if a woman lets rip loudly either.

• I think there are some places it is not acceptable and some public places it is fine.

• For a woman to fart in public.

• Those are some colorful walls

• Yes they are. Did you vote you would not find it funny or gross?