Do women like guys who are financially stable?

I'm just curious because I got out of graduate school a couple of months ago and found a job that is more than secure so I don't have to worry about not being able to paying rent do you like guys like me

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Financial stability is good. If you don't manage your money well that's bad. If you make a ton and spend it as fast as you get it that's bad.

I'd much rather live well below my means and have a retirement fund than have fancy stuff and not know what's going to happen later.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah they do.

• Some do, yes. If a woman is financial stable, then it won't be a priority or anything. Some also don't really care if they love the guy.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes but being "financially stable" could easy go overboard to them and they'll start seeing you as stingy or "dad-like".

• About more than 75% of them are "gold-diggers" and if you happen to be good looking-that's an even bigger plus but, that's when you have to put your thinking cap on and be picky on who it is you choose.

• For relationships, yes.
    For hookups, they don't care as much.

• of course they do.. gotta have money to be put a ring on it. lol

• Well obviously

• It helps your family sleep better.

• No, they HATE that, women run from money.