Has anyone else felt like they were meant to be alone?

This is my current reality just wondering am I the only one who feels cursed... And meant to be without a family and spouse..

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been alone for most of my adult life. It really gets to you after awhile, but what can you do? Just gotta keep trying. Giving up solves nothing, so it isn't really an option.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, I don't know about feeling cursed or something, however I know for sure that I am meant to be single, alone till the end. I know that I deserve love in my life, but logically speaking and understanding about myself I know that I am meant to be single, alone. I don't care about that anyways, I am fine.

• Sometimes I do think that cause every girl I talk to I end up getting bored of her in no time.
    I feel like being with my family doesn't make me happy. I do like them being in my life, but not seeing them very often. Right now I only see them once a year and I think it's good.
    Maybe I'm just meant to be alone, I'll figure it out as I get older.

• All the girls bore me too. Is it us or them?

• @JSmuve I think it's both. My fault for being picky, and their fault for not knowing how to handle a conversation and be fun xD

• Nope not me
    I can be alone, but I don't feel alone

• Almost every day.

• Baby @missnowhere and @cinderelli will nvr rove meh so guess ill die a virgin 😭😭😭

• Yes. I can'ts see how or why would anyone love me.

• Go out and socialize...

...

• I can empathize.

What Girls Said 2

• All the time I think that way. I'm always like "I'm not girlfriend or wife material", I find it very hard to be loyal to someone.

• I might be doomed for that future but it's certainly not meant for me. If it happens then to happened but it's not what it's suppose to be