Why are there no more virgin girls?

I really want a virgin so badly because the innocence is what I love. I am a dominant.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh oops, did I forget to exist again? Silly me. I knew I was missing a step in my morning routine.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Because virgin hunters like you have already fucked them all.

• being virgin has nothing to do with innocence actually..

• This site is full of virgins.

• Innocence isn't exactly correlated to someone's sexual experience or lack thereof. It has to do with many more things. People can preserve their innocence in life if they don't let bad experiences affect them and change them for the worse. If they can preserve a fresh outlook on life and not be worn down by life.

A girl or guy can be a virgin and yet not be exactly the most innocent person in the world.

Besides, I think that is a weird standard to base on who you have sex with.

• @asker read this^^^ i think she made it pretty clear..

• Innocence means a lack of sin and guilt, not naivety. That being said, I lost my naivety long before losing my virginity. Took me years to figure out how to find women worth getting to know, and I used to get hung up on gals that caught my eye and had a little common ground with me, only to learn they were very shitty human beings.

• i don't think they will be interested in you

• lol but i doubt they'd want you

• There are plenty actually.

• Plenty of us exist, but at the same time we're also trying to stay away from creeper cocks like yours who hunt us down.

• More than likely they're leery and avoiding virgin hunters. It's creepy when someone is so focused on one's virginity.

• I was a virgin this time last year and very into the D/s relationship. But the thing is i couldn't find that type of lifestyle anywhere other than online.

• There are virgin girls out there but most would not be interested in a virgin hunter.

• They're all avoiding your creepy advances.

• We try to get rid of it, as soon as we realize men like you exist.

• Lmao it's like reading a Craigslist personals ad gone wrong. What happened to your last sentence? You are a dominant what?

• There was no more to that sentence and there doesn't have to be according to grammar.

• You are a pathetic troll

• I'm not a virgin but I will pretend to be one for ya😉

• You are on the internet, I'm sure there might be some somewhere.

What Guys Said 12

• Never understood this fascination some guys have for virgins. Maybe someone can explain it to me?

What does being a dominant male have to do with collecting virgin scalps? I'm dominant - I have no interest in this and never have.

You know what's dominant? Seducing a promiscuous woman and proving to her that you're better than the last 100 guys she's experienced.

That's real dominance.

But just going after virgins, who have no experience with other guys to compare you to.

Smacks a bit of insecurity.

Insecurity is not a trait associated with dominance.

• there are plenty of virgins. and just because you are "a dominant" doesn't mean you have to be with a virgin

• There are a good number of virgin girls out there. They don't carry a name tag around, though, so you may have trouble finding them.

• I know, right? I don't know what guys expect. They go out and no virgins throw themselves at them, so they must not exist, obviously

• @nalaa There are one or two users here that chronically post about virgins (I don't think the QA is one of them, though). I understand wanting to be somebody's first special experience, but unless a guy goes around interrogating girls he just isn't going to find virgins reliably. And I don't think girls like being interrogated about their sex lives.

• Strong sexual predator mentality bruh

• What a trash

• Return of the virgin hunter...

• Because dominant guys like you have already dominated them multiple times until they're 25.

• Heheheh dey be hidin in their homes, cuz imma find dem hejehejeehe

• church is where the sluts are, the library is where you'll find the virgins ;)

• a lot of girls say they are virgins but they do anal and suck cock is that true virgin?

• If virginity and innocence are your main motives you might consider the importance of other points like love.

• "The innocence" smh. There are plenty. Hell most girls on here are virgins.

• That are my age?

• Yeah I know, but I'm just saying I don't believe that makes them innocent people. To each their own though.