Do u think he's bad? he was addicted to methadone and has been clean for about 2 months and smoke cigerettes?

I have never dated someone that was addicted to pills or smokes cigarettes. Does is matter? Help? he's really nice and sweet and I've never hung out with him he met me at work he was a customer and my friend gave him my kik and we been talking he's 19

Most Helpful Guy

• An addict will sell you down the river for any amount of their fix. 2 months is not a very long time to be sober, just be careful

• I no but he lived in another state when that was all happening and moved here so do I tryvto help him or just leave it be?

• Don't make any big commitments to him, if he fails and goes back to drugs then you don't want to be around that.

• I told him that I will support him through it but I refuse to be with someone who is a drug addict the past is the past

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he's bad, I think he's brave to be facing his addiction. He could potentially be very difficult to have a relationship with though as he's struggling with such a huge issue. Be cautious, but if you like him and are willing to support him that's a really wonderful thing

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it does matter. I will not date a smoker or junkie. Two months isn't long enough to be clean for me

• Not a bad guy, but he's way too early in recovery. No way should he be trying to get involved with anyone at this point. Dude should be focused on staying clean.

What Girls Said 0